Diagnosis Continuing Education -
|File Size:||527 kb|
All who are seeking continuing education are welcome to attend these training events. You do not have to be meeting the GA Composite Board for Counselors, Social Workers and Marriage & Family Therapists as it relates to completing the 45 CE's in Diagnosis/ Psychopathology training in lieu of a graduate course due to the passage of State Bill 319 in 2016.
- Each workshop in this series is 5 CE hours. See specific courses re: the breakdown of Core and Ethics hours.
- We are not offering an option or discount to pay for all 9 of your selected workshops at once. However, as you review this catalog and select your workshops you can register for more than one workshop at a time on each facilitator’s website.
- If you are not able to attend a workshop that you have already registered and paid to attend. You can attend a future date or another workshop offered by this allied professional group. Just contact the facilitator whose event you were unable to attend and they will forward your registration request to one of their peers at no additional fee.
- Our workshop series is offered at various locations around metro Atlanta. Pay careful attention to location details as you register for events.
- At the end of each event you will receive a certificate issuing your CE’s (continuing education hours).
- There is a check list attached to the catalog. This checklist is a record of materials covered as you complete these 45 CE hours if you are completing the entire diagnosis course. It represents the educational standards set forth by graduate programs in Clinical Social Work and Clinical Mental Health Counseling. It represents the 9 content areas and learning objectives set by the allied professional associations for Social Work, Counseling and Marriage and Family Therapy.
- GSCSW members per workshop fee- $100 when registered 1 week in advance, $110 if your register the week of the workshop.
- All other participant’s (Counselors, MFT’s & non GSCSW Social Worker’s- $125 when registered at least 1 week in advance, $135 when you register the week of the event.
- See workshop and registration details on each course page. Please download the course catalog to best navigate and identify your preferred workshops.
- These are the links to my colleague's registration pages:
- Ruby Blow, LPC of Development Counts at www.developmentcounts.com/diagnosis
- Nathaniel "Nate" Ellis, LPC of ANEW Perspective at anperspective.com/
- Kristin Ryan, LPC of Grow Deep Counseling, LLC at www.growdeepcounseling.com/
- Edward “Eddie” Valentine, LCSW of the Showcase Group www.showcasegroup.org/